The EWC485 is the most expandable wireless access control solution available. It creates an integrated wireless perimeter access control system for small to large residential communities, office complexes, commercial facilities and industrial parks across numerous access points and long distances.
The EWC485 Wireless Communicator allows you to fully integrate a wireless system from the main Elite™ Icon26™ or Dial Code™ telephone entry unit to remote access points, such as card readers, keypads and radio receivers. All without the time-consuming expense of digging and trenching to lay cables and wires, resulting in less time, hassle and cost. In fact, setup of the Wireless Communicator system can be done quickly, effectively and reliably, providing a solution comparable to a traditional wired system. And you can add additional access points at any time in the future to create a system with up to 31 remote access points.
- Elite RS485 and wiegand compatible
- Expandable to 31 remote devices with one central processor
- Built-in test mode with LED indicators
- Installation instructions built into each unit
- Built-in lightning protection and surge suppression
- 900MHz spread spectrum technology
- Point-to-point or point-to-multipoint communications
- 1-year warranty