The new Embassy barricade is a fully enclosed, shallow foundation wedge barricade with covered front and sides. In a full scale crash test conducted by an independent test lab, the DSC207s met the criteria for an M50/K12 rating. A 15,000 pound (6800 kg) truck impacting at 50 mph (80 km/h) was stopped dead in its tracks with zero penetration and no foundation damage. It features a small footprint, a new programmable drive system and is extremely serviceable.
The new Embassy barricade provides foundation space in which maintenance personnel can easily work. There is space for heaters and sump pumps. Access is available from either the top plate or front. The barricade can also be galvanized. Its small footprint increases the numbers of locations in which it can be used. Available with Delta’s new programmable drive system (PDS), the barricade can be electronically powered with an internal limit switch and multiple voltage input. The motor speed control can be programmed to control the barricade so that it operates quickly at first but, at the end of the stroke, slows down so that it does not slam, eliminating wear and noise. Guard operation is with touch screen control via hardwire, networked or fiber optics. Following the crash test the truck was removed along with the front face and the barricade was powered up and found to be fully operational. No foundation damage, slight bend in the top plate, all ready for the next attack.
- Fully enclosed wedge
- Delta PDS (Programmable Drive System), Electromechanically powered with internal limit
- switches, and multiple voltage input.
- Designed for serviceability. Foundation Space to work in, Space for heaters, and sump pump.
- Access from the top plate or front.
- M50 (K12) Zero Penetration and worked after the crash test
- Designed for Galvanizing
- Power out manual release
- Control Options include, Touch Screen Controls , networks and fiber optics
- Shallow Foundation, while not our shallowest at 32 inches it makes for a quick install,
- with a small foot print to fit most drive ways.
- Rebar Kit
- Available in multiple voltages, hydraulic or full electric with Delta PDS system
- Custom color schemes and lighting are available