The AT-FAL full height aluminum turnstile series provides superior access control through solid construction and safe design. These units are rated for outdoor use and are available in clear and bronze anodized finishes.
This unit was developed with the installer in mind and can be assembled in a fraction of the time it takes to install comparable industry models. Alignment pins and other self-aligning features make the assembly process simple and reduce potential mistakes. Should requirements change after installation, a user can easily change these units (that come electrically pre-configured) from fail-safe to fail-secure.
To prevent shock and vibration from transferring through the turnstile frame, all areas where mechanical impact occurs during normal operation (ratchets, pawls, spindle connection points and mechanism mounts) are insulated with shock absorbing materials. This unique design assures a quiet and smooth operation of the turnstile and adds to the life of all mechanical parts.
- Lightweight removable control mechanism
- Field changeable for fail safe or fail secure operation
- Outdoor rated and easy to assemble
- Linear action centering
- Shock absorption at all impact points
- Slide door service access
- Large block terminals for field connections
- 1-1/8″ thick hard coated ratchets with 1″ thick hard coated pawls