The Model AE2000Plus Commercial Telephone Entry System with Access Control – Four Doors, Large Screen is designed for use as a primary access control device for gated communities, parking garages, office buildings, apartments, dormitories, hotels/motels, commercial buildings and recreational facilities.
Housed in a locked, rugged stainless steel faced enclosure, the AE2000Plus features a lighted keypad with bright, easy-to-read graphics, a large backlit display with programmable welcome message, a built-in microphone, speaker, and provision for an optional Model CCM-1A color CCTV camera. The cabinet is monitored with a magnetic tamper switch.
The four relay output channels can be programmed to control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door & gate operators, or barrier gates.
The system utilizes hands-free, full duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access. Complete access control event logging, access time restriction, access location restriction, and administration functions are also available to manage the installation.
For easy programming, the AE2000Plus contains Linear’s built-in browser-based AXNET software. The system can be programmed and maintained from any computer world-wide, without using dedicated computer software. The AE2000Plus is also compatible with Linear’s powerful AccessBase2000 dedicated access control PC software.
The AE2000Plus is network ready. AE2000Plus units can be interconnected with Linear’s AM3Plus and AE1000Plus Telephone Entry Systems through a 3-wire RS-485 or modem network. The AE2000Plus can be used in networks with the legacy AM-3, AE-1000, and AE-2000 Telephone Entry Systems in installations programmed with AccessBase2000 software only.
Two Wiegand inputs are available for connection of 26, 30, or 31-bit Wiegand devices (card readers, etc.). Three sets of PBUS inputs are available for connection to Linear’s line of remote accessories.
Capabilities with AccessBase2000 Programming
Programming through dedicated PC
- Up to 10,000 cardholders grouped in sets
- Up to 24 card blocks with up to 1,900 cards each (45,600 total)
- Up to 20,000 individually enrolled cards
- Up to 24 transmitter blocks with up to 1,900 transmitters each (45,600 total)
- Up to 20,000 individually enrolled transmitters
- Up to 20,000 entry codes for cardholders
- Up to 20,000 telephone directory codes for cardholders
- 20,000 event log entries per unit
- Up to 31 access time zones
- Up to six PBUS and two Wiegand devices per unit
Capabilities with AXNET Programming
Programming using ANY PC through browser software
- Up to 2,000 cardholders
- Up to 24 card blocks with up to 1,600 cards each (38,400 total)
- Up to 2,000 individually enrolled cards
- Up to 24 transmitter blocks with up to 1,600 transmitters each (38,400 total)
- Up to 2,000 individually enrolled transmitters
- Up to 2,000 key codes
- Up to 2,000 telephone directory codes
- 2,500 event log entries per unit
- Up to 8 access time zones
- Up to four PBUS and two Wiegand devices per unit
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure with articulated, double-locking front panel
- Temperature compensated, back-lit VGA resolution LCD display and back-lit keys
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Built-in 318 MHz RF receiver
- Many installation choices: surface, recessed, gooseneck
- Local or remote programming using a PC and AccessBase2000 or through browser with built-in AXNET software
- 32 security levels, 32 time zones, 32 door schedules, and 24 holiday schedules
- Relay auto lock/unlock schedules
- Dimensions: 15.25″ W x 19″ H x 4″ D