The Model AE-500 Commercial Telephone Entry System – Two Doors is designed for use as a primary access control device for gated communities, parking garages, office buildings, apartments, dormitories, hotels/motels, commercial buildings and recreational facilities with up to 250 residents or users.
Housed in a locked, rugged stainless steel faced enclosure, the AE-500 features a side-lit 12-key telephone style keypad with bright, easy-to-read graphics, a backlit two-line directory display with a programmable welcome message, a built-in microphone, speaker, and provision for an optional color CCTV camera.
The two relay output channels can be programmed to control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door & gate operators, or barrier gates.
The system utilizes hands-free, full duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access.
The system can be programmed locally using the keypad, remotely with a touch tone telephone, or remotely using a computer equipped with a modem and a web browser.
Gated communities, parking garages, office buildings, apartments, dormitories, hotels/motels, commercial buildings, and recreational facilities
- Economically priced
- Up to 250 user capacity
- Up to 500 block coded transmitter capacity
- Built-in 318 MHz RF receiver
- Many installation choices: surface, recessed, gooseneck
- Built-in modem for remote programming
- Multiple programming methods: from keypad, from touchtone telephone, from web browser
- Two configurable output relays
- 10.75″ W x 12.75″ H x 3.5″ D